Sunday, October 24, 2010

Our Days

Ballerina is back to normal. Here she was lying down, recovering. She has done a lot of thinking about her kidney infection experience and one night she said to me, "Mom, I didn't know that miracles could happen to me! But I had a miracle!" She wants to share her testimony at church about it.Ballerina is ever the babysitter. Here she is feeding baby Gabby.
Captain Adorable REALLY likes climbing up on this stool. He even carries it around and puts it in new places so he can reach things. He'll stand up on the stool even if it's in the middle of the floor and he'll just stand there and squeal with excitement. Or he'll laugh at himself. He likes getting into everything.
Photobucket
Captain Adorable really loves playing with Babydoll.
Photobucket
He also likes yanking her pacifier out and trying to put it back in.
Photobucket
Babydoll snuggling with her mommy. She does not snuggle with me like this and it was just too cute not to take a picture of.
Photobucket
I followed Captain Adorable around and took some pictures of him doing his thing.
Playing Peek-a-boo with me.
Chasing an zhu-zhu pet with Sweetie.
Being my cute baby boy. He has been a little more cranky because he's getting more teeth. He only has the two bottom teeth right now.
I got some cute pictures of Sweetie.I love her so much. She reminds me of myself. She can't stand it when the babies cry. She will plug her ears and yell at them to stop. She'll have to learn how to handle it like I did.
Sweetie loves all things electronic: computers, her Tag books, the Leapster, and cameras. She has a toy camera that looks like mine and she likes to take pretend pictures with it. I let her try taking pictures with mine. This was the best one:Landon and Sweetie sat and watched the oven as it baked the cinnamon rolls (from a can).
We spend the majority of our days with Jeana and her kids. Sweetie has even introduced Landon as her brother. The kids miss each other terribly when we are apart. The other day Landon got himself all dressed and tried to walk out the door because he was going to Sweetie's house. It is so fun for them and US to have a friend all the time.

1 comment:

Cpt Naykid said...

Having healthy kids is a wonderful thing.

Very cute picaboo pic of Cpt A.

Wow, already training Sweetie to use the camera! uh oh....

Too funny that the kids sat and watched the oven cook.