Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sweetie and Cpt. Adorable

We had some quiet time while Ballerina was taking a MUCH needed, rare nap. I pulled out this ball popper toy and Captain Adorable LOVED it.
It's fun to watch his little brain work. It is incredible that he can use some problem solving skills to get the ball. Nine months ago he couldn't even lift his head!
Sweetie found his bottle and tried to feed him.
"Where'd she go with my bottle?"
Sweetie was being so cute. She totally wanted me to take her picture today.
Now she gives Cpt. Adorable his bottle.
Now Sweetie is pretending to be a kitty.
I LOVE this picture! She is totally turning on the charm.I love her golden hair!

1 comment:

Cpt Naykid said...

I think Ballerina going to school will really pull Sweetie out of her shell. She will get more attention, talk more, and she'll play with Cpt A more. She normally watches Ballerina and waits for her to be done before she enters the fray.

I wouldn't count on her hair staying that color. It will likely get darker with time.

If you wanted blond haired kids, you found the wrong hubby :)