So this week, being the week before Father's Day, we are celebrating Daddy Days. Every day we give Handsome Husband notes about something we love about him along with a little present. I have also resolved to make meals every night so he can take leftovers to work for lunch, which he loves to do. Normally, I make meals every other day (if we're lucky) and we use leftovers for the next night's meal (because I don't like to cook). Anyway, I went a little overboard this year on some of the "little gifts." For today, we gave him this Lasso Golf game. The girls were VERY excited to play it.
If Ballerina missed she would shake her booty.
She did it even more because we laughed at her.
This is in our side yard which the girls like to call "The Hallway." Handsome Husband has been trying to level it, hence the dirt.
Sweetie would collect the balls whenever Handsome Husband missed and she would bring them back to him.

Handsome Husband moved back to the play structure to challenge himself.

We also had a little Family Home Evening lesson about the importance of fathers and what their role is in the family. It's going to be a great week.
1 comment:
oh how I love daddy days! The notes the gifts, and an added bonus this year is Ballerina's artwork. I have already gotten several comments on them as I display the notes and artwork at work.
Thank you honey! I love you!
Post a Comment