So we just relaxed and enjoyed the day. Captain Adorable LOVED eating the sand. At first he wouldn't venture off the towel, but he got over that.
Handsome Husband dug a pit for the girls. They didn't end up using it too much this time around, especially after a little girl came and dumped Skittles in the water, turning it colors. A waste of Skittles (one of my favorite candies).
Sweetie dug right into the sand. She LOVES the beach and playing in the sand. I love watching her try to make the sand molds work. She always tries it with sand that is too dry!
Captain Adorable got SOO dirty! He is our most beach-ified baby. This was his fifth trip the beach and he's only ten months old! 
My view of my Handsome Husband tossing the Frisbee with The Youngest.
Sweetie is asking Handsome Husband to help her clean her hands. She went through a short period where she was trying to keep her hands clean and, really, a three year old with clean hands at the beach? Not happening.
I changed Sweetie into her swimming suit and she had a little snack.
So did Captain Adorable.
I LOVE these kinds of shots.
Now HERE is the surprising event of the day. Ballerina actually braved the water and she had a BLAST!
There was a little girl her age (Skittles girl) who was playing with her and she was the one who coaxed Ballerina into the water. 
I was so happy to see Ballerina enjoying herself, if a little plagued with visions of her being pulled under and drowning. Handsome Husband laughed at my worried expression when I said, "She's going to die." Anyway, The Youngest brought Captain Adorable over to the firm sand and he really enjoyed crawling around on the beach.
He got SO dirty and he ended up spitting up some of the sand he ate.
I thought it was so cute when The Youngest started crawling around with Cpt. A.

I love how much Sweetie loves the beach. I'm even more worried about her in the water, though. Good thing Handsome Husband is willing to wade in the cold water with her.

I love this one with Sweetie running to Handsome Husband. She loves her Daddy.

He got SO dirty and he ended up spitting up some of the sand he ate.
I thought it was so cute when The Youngest started crawling around with Cpt. A.
I love how much Sweetie loves the beach. I'm even more worried about her in the water, though. Good thing Handsome Husband is willing to wade in the cold water with her.
Here you can see Ballerina with Skittles girl.
I love this one with Sweetie running to Handsome Husband. She loves her Daddy.
3 comments:
I relish such fabulous weather at the Oregon beach! I am glad the girls are willing to get in the water with me. You'll be really unhappy when I take them further out in a few years :).
Then I'll have to teach the the art of fighting the ocean with sand castles! If I get a story good enough, Ballerina might love it!
Ohhh that looks SO fun! And cold.. ;D I love your pics- so gorgeous! Yay for your brave daughters!!
You made me hungry for the beach. But not as hungry as Capt. Adorable. :)
Post a Comment