This was Captain Adorable sleeping in his daddy's arms last night.And here is his cute little foot poking out of the crib during his nap today: And this is how he slept for his nap today:
Cpt A makes one cute sleeping baby. And when he first falls asleep, he is OUT. I absolutely love that he fell asleep sitting up and fell over like that. I always thought it was silly that the girl in Monsters, Inc was laughing and then fell over asleep. Maybe that is possible seeing how Cpt A can probably do it.
2 comments:
Cpt A makes one cute sleeping baby. And when he first falls asleep, he is OUT. I absolutely love that he fell asleep sitting up and fell over like that. I always thought it was silly that the girl in Monsters, Inc was laughing and then fell over asleep. Maybe that is possible seeing how Cpt A can probably do it.
AHHHH-- I love this napping shot. Emit sleeps just like that too :)
Post a Comment