Finding goodies that he'd dropped from his high chair earlier that day.
It's just a pretzel.
And he's off again.
Look at the way he sucks his lips in. Sweetie used to do that when she was concentrating too.

I'm so proud of my sweet baby boy!


We discovered a new use for the girls' Zhu Zhu pets. It's a great motivator for Captain Adorable.

He chased that thing all the way down the hall and into the bathroom!
Uh, oh. He found something else that piqued his interest.

The girls are going to have to put up with Captain Adorable getting into their toys now.


This is such a fun milestone!
4 comments:
Yeah- fun for him!!! Ha- look at his face beaming- so sweet! Congratulations, captain! ;D
Cute!
Olivia sucks on her lip too but it's her top one.
Congrats Cpt A! I know he loves it, but soon his sisters will find out that he can reach everything they have. Let the battles begin!
So cute! I love the action shots! Congrats Captain A. I just barely missed it. :(
Post a Comment