Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Captain Adorable's 1st Haircut!

Captain Adorable does this really funny face when he is excited. He is rapidly breathing in and out through his nose.
It looks hilarious and Ballerina and Ben had a great time getting him to do this.
Here is Captain Adorable's hair before I cut it. I have been putting it off because I'm a little intimidated by the idea of cutting a baby boy's hair. I have been cutting Handsome Husband's hair for 8+ years now, so I have a basic understanding, but this is the first time I tried it on a baby! Look at how fuzzy he was getting!Handsome Husband fed Capt. Adorable some pudding while I snipped.
First cut!
Captain Adorable was SO good for his hair cut, which made it pretty easy. He only started fussing towards the end because he was getting itchy!
Voila!
We enjoy the clean cut look.
So cute!

2 comments:

Cpt Naykid said...

Just looking at Cpt A's expression makes me laugh! I love that face he makes.

his hair looks great. I am so glad you cut our hair, and you have gotten sogood at it.

V said...

I love his expression in the first two pictures. It is hilarious! He is such a handsome boy.

My other favorite picture is the one seeing everyone smiling and laughing around him.