Handsome Husband took the girls and my sister camping. I was a party pooper and stayed at home with Captain Adorable. The girls brought some of these purple flowers home for me.
Look at those big tall trees.
Sweetie loves any kind of outdoor activity. She had so much fun. When she got home she told me that she got to sleep in a big tall tent.
They roasted hotdogs for dinner and S'mores for dessert.
Ballerina was not too excited about getting to too close to the fire. She has a phobia of fire. Sweetie had no problem with it, though.
But they both loved the S'mores.

Sweetie is trying to help blow the fire off of Handsome Husband's marshmallows.

They slept fairly well and had a great time camping. It's great preparation for our big three day camping trip in August. I'll actually be going on that one. We'll see how dirty Captain Adorable gets crawling in the dirt.
1 comment:
Camping was fabulous! Great weather, and the kids loved it. The pic with me smiling at Ballerina was trying to get her happy about roasting marshmellows. She was sad that she didn't have a longer roaster.
I love seeing Sweetie behind me scarfing marshmellows off her stick. She "roasted" several, and before I knew it she had eaten a whole bunch of marshmellows! She also dropped three into the fire.
The outdoors, forest and fire, all natural entertainers for kids!
Post a Comment