Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Late Nights

We ALWAYS play games when Jeana and Fernando are in town. Ticket to Ride and Settlers of Zarahemla are old time favorites. We also like playing Kingsburg.And things get a little crazy sometimes.
Jeana always makes virgin strawberry daquiris for us.
After the men went to bed one night, Jeana and I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning making bracelets.
We also made 3 baby bracelets for Gabby and I made matching 4th of July bracelets for Ballerina, Sweetie and I (not pictured). The girls LOVED their bracelets.
I think we made a new tradition for ourselves!

1 comment:

Cpt Naykid said...

Games with the Nunez's is always fun. I am glad they tolerate my goofiness in the evening hours.

I like traditions, but if you and Jeana make all of our activities traditions, then we won't have time for new activities :), like chocolate covered twinkies! Or maybe we should do deep-fried ice cream sandwiches...yummmm