Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Baby Gabby's Photo Shoot

Ballerina loved having Baby Gabby around. She was always asking to baby sit her.I just couldn't resist having a little photo shoot with Gabby. Unfortunately, she wasn't in the best mood when we had time to do it. But I think we still got some cute ones.
We had a hard time making our "studio" at the beach resort work for us.
Ballerina found this frog float and was pretending to be a super hero.
One morning Handsome Husband and Fernando recorded a conversation between Ben and Ballerina:

Ben: you may need to find a boy to marry when you are old enough to marry

Ballerina: I will marry you

Ben: that may be so

Ballerina: so you need to be in the white temple so I can find you

Ben: I will be...so remember me when it's time to for you to marry

Ballerina: we are going to be married.

I just want to say that I am not interested in playing matchmaker here. I am in no way trying to encourage a marriage or trying to set anything up. I know it is natural for Ballerina to want to play house with Ben and that's all I see this as. I'm sure that in a couple of years they will have a hard time playing together because boys will be icky. It's just cute. :)

1 comment:

Cpt Naykid said...

wow, Gabby has some massive eyes! Turned out pretty good.