

This is how Sweetie drapes herself on you when she is feeling lovey.
We had a fun week, celebrating Daddy. Every day when Handsome Husband came home from work we had a gift for him to enjoy. We got him a new bike seat (his old one was hecka uncomfortable), flip flops, an extra Wii remote, a camping lantern and a rubber mallet. Ballerina drew a little picture of him doing something that has to do with the gift. So for the bike seat, she drew a picture of Handsome Husband and his bike. For the flip flops she drew a picture of him at the beach with the flip flops on. We also gave him notes about what we loved about him or what we loved to do with him every day. For Father's Day he got a big tool cart for the garage (using his birthday money from my parents). He spent all day Saturday organizing the garage. I LOVE that he is a go getter and he always has to be doing something. Love you, honey!
1 comment:
Thank you! I absolutely love that I get a father's week! I show off all of the pictures and comments from you guys at work. Everyone is so impressed! They remind me frequently of how special a wife I have, and I always reply, "I agree!"
Thank you for all the wonderful gifts! I feel totally spoiled!
I love Sweetie's expression in the first pic. She is so delighted to be snitching my food. Man I look pathetically tired in those pics. Well, at least I am surrounded by cute kids!
Post a Comment