Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The $5 Hat

We took some time roaming the shops at Seaside and stumbled upon this $5 hat for Handsome Husband.
He looks quite dashing in it. Handsome Husband was pretty impatient to get one of these chocolate covered Twinkies.
Ick.After shopping, Handsome Husband and Fernando took the kids out to the beach one last time. It was the best weather of our visit and had Jeana and I not been making dinner we could have enjoyed it with them. Ballerina was tired of the beach and she stayed with me. We ended up running to the grocery store to pick up some garlic bread for our spaghetti. I was glad I brought a list with me because we are trying to teach Ballerina the importance of making lists and spending our money wisely. During our stay at Seaside we attended their little presentation where they tried to get us to buy into the time share. We didn't buy into it, but they tried REALLY hard and spent almost 3 hours with us. We got a free lunch and $50 out of our time. Maybe someday we will do it, but with trying to pay off our student loans, it just doesn't make sense.
The kids were really excited to get a ride on the luggage cart to the car when it was time to go.

1 comment:

Cpt Naykid said...

What can I say, I am old fashioned! It is interesting to hear the comments when I wear teh hat, "dashing", "Dick Tracy," "Frank Sinatra," etc. I am sure it will be used frequently when we dress up for things.