Monday, March 22, 2010

While I Was Out

This was the first picture Handsome Husband texted me during my week of isolation.
He and the kids went to Alf's restaurant to see the monkey.
Captain Adorable gets his first taste of a burger.
The girls posed outside the restaurant.
Visiting Great-Grandma A with cousin I (who is only 5 days younger than Cpt. A).
Handsome Husband and his brother showcasing their boys.
Ballerina on the phone with me, dressed as a skeleton.
Handsome Husband and his brother and dad, excited about BYU's victory in March Madness.
Captain Adorable zonked while playing.
Going on a walk at Grandma L and Papa J's. I love how Ballerina is reaching to hold Sweetie's hand and Sweetie is totally disregarding her.
Walking up the hill behind Papa's property with Aunt H.
This is my favorite picture that Handsome Husband took:
This is at the Christmas tree farm above Papa J's property.Going back down the hill. Ballerina LOVED hanging out with Uncle M and Aunt H.
I love how Sweetie is holding Handsome Husband and Papa's hands. She loves the men in her life.
Check out the goatee Handsome Husband was growing while he was away from work. It started looking really scruffy so I told him to shave it when I got home.
I love these pictures of Captain Adorable and cousin I playing together.
Everyone told me that Captain Adorable was just a perfect little baby at Grandma's. I was so glad that he didn't have too hard of a time. He still struggled with taking a sippy cup or bottle and got his nourishment through TONS of oatmeal and rice cereal mixed with formula.
Before heading out to get Grandma J from the airport, Handsome Husband took the kids to the carousel. Sweetie still was not brave enough to ride on it so she and Cpt. A watched with their Aunt and Uncle.
Ballerina love the unicorn pegasus that she found to ride.

3 comments:

Michele @ Frugal Granola said...

I've been thinking of you, Erika. What a heart-wrenching time being away from your family (and radiation!). I hope you are doing well now.

Blessings,
Michele

Emmy said...

Cute cute pictures! And it looks like they are being well taken care of and having a good time.

Cpt Naykid said...

I am glad you enjoyed receiving all the pics I sent you. I thought I was overloading you, and then one day you asked, "where are my pics!" I realized that you thrived on them. Sorry for the short famine there.

About the carousel, the picture of Sweetie watching, from the carousel while I was spinning round and round. That was hard to time correctly. Then it was extremely difficult to get Ballerina to smile on the carousel, because when she is intense and watching things, she won't ever smile! So frustrating! But I was silly with her and got her to smile by distracting her from everything.

Thank you to all that supported me without my wife! It was greatly appreciate! and I greatly appreciate my wife!