Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ballerina's Class

The first Wednesday of every month I'm allowed to stay and watch Ballerina's class. They don't have a one-way window so I'm actually sitting on a couch in the studio. Ballerina LOVES when I come to watch. Here she is during free dance. She takes it pretty seriously.
This is her curtsy. It totally cracks me up. She always crosses her ankles.
The lighting in the studio is really hard to work with, photographically speaking. I struggle.
Ballerina was SO excited about holding the American flag. She's a little obsessed with them. She pointed to it and mouthed "Look! A 'merican flag, Mom!"
"Oh, my!"
I think I might DIE! If I didn't live in America"
"Oh Gee! How would it be?"
"If I didn't live in America?" They have some of the cutest songs.
They do a cheerleader number. Cheerleaders always show their TEETH.
Ballerina rocks the pompoms.
They also had a rhythm time to help them learn to hear the beat.
Sweetie had fun watching. I think she'll be really excited when it's her turn to be in a class. It'll probably feel like a LOONG two years. I will put her in a summer camp with Ballerina, but we want to postpone regular classes until she's 5 like we did with Ballerina.

1 comment:

Emmy said...

That looks like a fun class! And she looks like she is really good