Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Out Again

A friend called me up and asked if I wanted to go hang out with her at a kid's play place. I figured it would be fun for the kids while I relaxed with a friend. I was feeling a little run down, being off my thyroid hormone. I have been surprised at how good I have felt through all this. I was really expecting it to be much, much worse. Sweetie was soooo happy to run around. She had no problems with climbing these things. She had a great time following my friend's son around.
She just knows how to exude cuteness. Handsome Husband says she has me wrapped around her finger and he is right.
See that little cock of the head? Cute.
There was a little baby section just for Captain Adorable. He was VERY happy to play there.
Ballerina was actually pretty moody. I think she was hungry. There was a little 4 year old girl just following her around, calling her by name and wanting to play with her. And Ballerina would run off and sulk and be sooo moody. At one point the girl that followed her around said she couldn't find her. I kept waiting for Ballerina to emerge from the big play structure, and finally called for her. She answered immediately and said she was lost. She was pretty much curled up in some corner, expecting me to come and find her. I had to coax her down and explain to her that I couldn't climb up in there with Captain Adorable. Ohhhhh, if only I had made her EAT more before we came. She eventually perked up and played nicely with the girl who wanted to play with her.
I think she was pretending to be a cat.
I love when Sweetie plays house.
And another one of Captain Adorable being adorable.
Handsome Husband met up with us after work and helped get the kids home.

No comments: