Friday, March 26, 2010

Hide and Seek

Sweetie loves fruits. LOVES them.Handsome Husband gave me these pretty roses to help me get better. :)
Handsome Husband started playing hide and seek with the kids while Cpt. Adorable was napping. I caught him trying to hide behind all these blankets and pillows. First he tried jumping sideways behind them and ended up knocking them all off. It was hilarious.
The girls had the hardest time trying to find Daddy. I had to keep telling them to go back to the blue room and to keep looking.
Here they discovered him. He is such a good Daddy, playing with the girls.
Then it was Sweetie's turn to count.
She found Ballerina hiding in the ottoman.Later Ballerina found Handsome Husband hiding behind the bathroom door.
Then Captain Adorable woke up.
Once Cpt. Adorable woke up we headed to the Lloyd Center to exchange some Children's Place clothes that my mom had brought. She'd brought 6-9 months size clothes for Cpt. A and he will be out of that size way too soon. I got exhausted just shopping! The girls were excited to see the mall Easter Bunny. My mom got the girls ADORABLE black and white matching dresses. I can't wait to get pictures of them.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

The roses are so beautiful and I love that Sweetie loves Fruit so much!

Cpt Naykid said...

Very nice pic of the roses. I sure can pick'em :)

Playing hide and seek with the girls was fun. I am glad that we can do fun active games together now.