Saturday, March 27, 2010

Easter Bunny

The Easter Bunny visited us a week early so Grandma J could enjoy the excitement. In the morning the girls searched for their baskets. The hit toy that the Bunny brought were the pink Zhu Zhu pet hamsters.Ballerina is so excited that her whole body is shaking.
She liked when her hamster tried to climb the wall. And you get some good shots of our new floors that I have failed to blog about. Notice the nice dark color.
Notice the chocolate in Sweetie's hand. She immediately opened that while playing with her little hamster.
Captain Adorable was happy in Grandma J's arms.
He liked playing with his Easter grass.
Handsome Husband took the girls to do some garage sale shopping and while they were out Ballerina found this Zhu Zhu pet accessory for her $1 allowance. The pet goes through the tunnel and ends up driving a car out of it. It's cute.
While they were out garage sale shopping that sneaky Easter bunny came back (leaving chalk footprints and baskets on the porch) and hid eggs around the house and the girls had a GREAT time filling their baskets. Sweetie was a little machine, going as fast as she could collecting eggs.
It was all for the candy. (I love the lighting, nothing beats natural light!)
I actually liked separating the Easter Bunny from the true Easter weekend. Maybe we'll continue doing it that way.

4 comments:

Emmy said...

Looks like they had a great idea.. and you are right, separating Easter day and the rest of the stuff is not a bad idea at all.

StefanieJinelle said...

Baha. I laughed that Ballerina was SHAKING when she got her hamster. Tayler's grandma has a bunch of those hamster things at her house with a hamster house to go with it. Ha.

Cpt Naykid said...

I love the pic with the grass on Cpt A's head. This is the first I have seen of that.

Separating it from Easter makes sense, can we also celebrate Christmas early, like next week :). j/k I think separating easter is a good idea. But my favorite part was the cake with the kids last night. Ballerina seemed to really enjoy that part.

Bonnie said...

Those hamsters look like so much fun I want one:)