Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Visiting Abra

We haven't seen Abra since CHRISTMAS, so we just had to stop by while we were in the area. She missed class for us (she's getting her degree in Art because she's an artist). Whenever we go over Ballerina always asks to do art. Abra's son, Kyle, took the girls and helped them color and use glitter.Abra LOVES babies.
Especially mine.
Abra and I chatted while Captain Adorable took a nap and the girls played and did art. Abra's other son, Connor, baked cookies for the girls. Then I took some pictures on her perfect porch. Ballerina HAD to hold the flourish sign.
The girls were in a silly mood.
Then Ballerina strikes a silly pose.
And makes faces.
Captain Adorable grabs at her. Ballerina LOVES attention from Captain Adorable.I love Sweetie's perfect smile amid the chaos.
Ballerina was trying to make Sweetie laugh. It was working.
Here's the best one. Too bad Ballerina's eyes were closed.
Thanks for the visit Abra!

3 comments:

rachel said...

I miss Abra too! Looks like so much fun!

rachel said...

And Ballerina is sooooo stinkin' cute!

what kind of a name is abra said...

I adore you and your kids. THanks for the visit, it always makes me happy! PS- Rachel --I miss you too! Maybe I need to come to Arizona after you have your baby!