Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ice Skating

My mom got these cute outfits for the girls. Aren't they darling?Ballerina was SO excited that we were going ice skating. She saved up TWENTY-FIVE fairy balls so we could go ice skating when Grandma J was here.
Handsome Husband went out on the ice with her.
Then she tried skating on her own for a while.
Grandma J and the rest of us sat and watched on the cold benches.
I think Ballerina was a little disappointed that she wasn't as great at ice skating as she thought she was.
Captain Adorable just loved sitting and watching all the skaters with Grandma J.
This is how Captain Adorable throws his head back to stare at whomever is holding him.
Sweetie liked pretending that she was playing the arcade games.
I was really excited when Sweetie finally decided that she wanted to skate too.
Isn't she so cute with ice skates on?
It was so funny to watch because she didn't try to skate AT ALL. Her feet were sliding every which way.
Handsome Husband was such a trooper trying to keep Sweetie on her feet.
I was so tempted to sign Ballerina up for the ice skating lessons, but I figure we need to wait until she's done with ballet lessons before we sign her up for something else.

1 comment:

Scott and Katy Adams said...

That is so fun, and the girls are so cute. My sister and I used to wear matching outfits all the time.
I am glad you are back at home with your family now, and I sure enjoy reading your posts!