Saturday, March 27, 2010

Awesomeness

My aunt Abra has the CUTEST house. I should have taken a picture of the whole thing. She can decorate on a shoestring and make it look FABULOUS. I was totally inspired by everything the last time we were there and had to take pictures.
Cute things are EVERYWHERE.
And Abra is an incredible gardener. She ALWAYS has veggies in the summer. And there are ALWAYS flowers somewhere in her yard.
She has such artistic things tucked away in everyday places in her house. My Uncle Robert took that camera on his mission.
I love her A collection. And she made that self portrait.
Abra's kitchen is decorated with apples, just like mine. So whenever she gets tired of a decoration she passes it my way. If it weren't for her, my apple kitchen wouldn't look very cute at all.
And here is her milk glass collection. She says people are always giving her milk glass since they know she likes it.
I love the chicken.
That's an original Monopoly game she found while cleaning out her grandmother's house (I believe).
Doesn't her globe collection look so pretty? Before she painted her walls she wrote all sorts of positive words in chalk on the walls.
I told her that her future daughters-in-law are going to be very intimidated by her incredibleness. There are so many more things that I didn't take pictures of. She really is awesome.

1 comment:

Emmy said...

You are right lots of cute thing, but I also thought, lots of breakable things :) Someday when it is safe I hope to decorate my house so cutely