Sweetie just wanted 'a lot of them.' She kept pulling the sample ones off the shelf and carrying them around. She seemed to favor the colorful ones, so Handsome Husband helped her whittle it down to this pink one.
I had to help stuff it because the sound scared Sweetie.
See? Scared.
She liked putting the heart in the bear, though.
Handsome Husband seemed to like helping the girls pick out clothes for their bears.
Sweetie was overwhelmed with all the things, but she found something she wanted.
The shoes. She said they were "so boootiful."
Ballerina LOVED her bear. She got a sound thing in it's paw that says, "I love you, I love you."
Ballerina was excited about these underwear for her bear. She named the bear Allit, but then she changed the name the Skippy when she got home because she kept forgetting the first name.

Sweetie named her bear "Little Girl." She liked the idea of giving her bear a bath, but did NOT like it when Ballerina turned the loud air on.
Ballerina ended up changing her bear's costume when she found a ballet costume. Sweetie picked out her bear's white dress and she was pretty firm about that decision.
Sweetie was excited about her bear's cell phone. Both girls got one. It beeps and everything.
Ballerina chose a little chair for her bear and Sweetie got a pink pet bed for hers.
We had a great time at the mall with Grandma J. Grandma was manning the camera so we don't have a picture with her there.

2 comments:
LOVE how their bears turned out! Way girly and cute.
haha, I caught you using Sweetie's name.
Oh, I thought the pic of you and Sweetie looking at clothes is very interesting, it is like half of it is in motion.
Build-a-bear was a hit. Expensive, but a hit. Thank you to Grandma J!
Post a Comment