We've been going to Abra's a lot recently. She offered to cook us dinner, so we definitely couldn't refuse. Abra LOVES babies, so her sons are very accustomed to holding them because she always manages to have them around. Here my cousin Connor holds Cpt. Adorable.

Cpt. A helps with some texting.


Sweetie and Ballerina played outside after eating a little dinner. They love Abra's yard.



And one perfect picture of Ballerina:

Abra and my Mom enjoyed talking on the porch.




Abra has the most artistic house ever. I'm going to do a post about it. She loves milk glass and has it everywhere.
Abra and my Uncle Robert. He is really busy this time of year with tax season, but he made time to be with us so he could see my mom (his sister).
Me and my little boy.

Ballerina loved them. Hopefully, we will never own a dog. I am NOT a dog person.



Sweetie was being especially cute.


And one perfect picture of Ballerina:
Abra and my Mom enjoyed talking on the porch.

And the girls kept playing.


Abra has the most artistic house ever. I'm going to do a post about it. She loves milk glass and has it everywhere.
Abra and my Uncle Robert. He is really busy this time of year with tax season, but he made time to be with us so he could see my mom (his sister).
Me and my little boy.
Abra's neighbor brought some rottweiler puppies over. Cpt. Adorable was not impressed.
Ballerina loved them. Hopefully, we will never own a dog. I am NOT a dog person.
2 comments:
I can see a dog in your future, your girls would love it! We'll have to have you over to let them get their dog fix :)
Those are such cute pictures. I LOVE the face ctp adorable is making with the dog. Classic!!
Post a Comment