Here they are dancing to the music. I can never get Ballerina to wear that shirt, but once I explained that it was a cowgirl's shirt she was all for it. She also had boots and she was excited for the pig tail braids, saying that she looked like Jessie from the Woody movie (Toy Story).
Both the girls wanted to wear little handkerchiefs around their necks.
I let the girls climb a tree. I think it was their first experience with that and they LOVED it.






They also got to ride on a hay ride two times. Ballerina really wanted to buy the corn on the cob. I decided to get it since the last time we were at an event that had it, we didn't get it.
Captain Adorable spent most of his time with Handsome Husband while Handsome Husband was chatting with coworkers. Cpt. A was busy crawling around and charming everyone.
I played around with silhouettes.
One of the best things about being young is that it is really easy to make friends! Ballerina met the girl with the pink skirt on the hay ride. The girl asked Ballerina if she lived on a farm. Ballerina said, "No, I live in Oregon."
I had to include this one since it showed Sweetie, even though we have a little wedgie picking going on...
Dancing to the music.
Poor Sweetie got discouraged about something. When she gets sad she hangs her arms down and looks really pathetic.
Handsome Husband told Ballerina that she smelled like a pig (teasing) and Ballerina said, "Thank you! I always wanted to smell like a pig!"
Oh, and I got a hair cut yesterday. The stylist did a fabulous job! I will definitely be going back to her!
4 comments:
sexy bob.
LOVE LOVE the new hair cut! You look so sexy cute! I bet handsome husband is loving it. :) Also such fun tree climbing pictures!
Awesome hair cut!! Your girls were born to be cowgirls.. they are adorable. I love the tree pictures their eyes really pop in those!
Love the shots of the girls dancing, they fit in perfectly with the country music! Good thing you chose the clothes :)
Wow, out of all the pics, everyone commented on your hair :). Looks very nice.
The kids gave great smiles climbing the tree. Maybe if you want more smiles, you should have them climb :)
Post a Comment