I took another sun and leaves shot. I enjoy it.
Captain Adorable likes to chew and suck on apple cores. He does a pretty good job of making applesauce out of them.

You know, they always say that you get more pictures of your first child and fewer and fewer of each subsequent child. I remember when Ballerina was born my mom said that Ballerina must be the most photographed baby ever. I have to say that she was wrong! Captain Adorable has WAY more pictures from his babyhood than either of the girls.
Captain Adorable just started clapping this week. If you say "Yay!" then he starts to clap.

I'm hoping that since he's clapping now that he'll start picking up on sign language. He does sign airplane (by sticking his hand in the air) when we hear one. And occasionally I think he tries to sign more (like when we get food out), but it just looks like clapping.
Hello, blue eyes.
When this picture came up on the computer, Captain Adorable started laughing. He loves funny things:
Getting the dandelions.

Such a cute boy!
Sweetie came over to take a break from all her running around.

And this is why I don't get many pictures of the girls at the park. Running, running, running.
We're going to miss lunch in the park!
Captain Adorable just started clapping this week. If you say "Yay!" then he starts to clap.
Finding a stick.
I'm hoping that since he's clapping now that he'll start picking up on sign language. He does sign airplane (by sticking his hand in the air) when we hear one. And occasionally I think he tries to sign more (like when we get food out), but it just looks like clapping.
Hello, blue eyes.
When this picture came up on the computer, Captain Adorable started laughing. He loves funny things:
Getting the dandelions.

Such a cute boy!
Sweetie came over to take a break from all her running around.
Chocolate milk, yum....
And this is why I don't get many pictures of the girls at the park. Running, running, running.
We're going to miss lunch in the park!
2 comments:
Oooh I really like the chocolate milk picture.
That is true. Cpt A has had a significant # of pics :). They will all be photo experts :).
That blue eyes shot is great!
Post a Comment