Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fred Meyer

I take the kids to Fred Meyer probably once a week. Because of THIS:
Photobucket
The kids' play place. For kids ages 2-5 they offer ONE HOUR of babysitting! FREE! The girls love going there because there are often other kids to play with. Ballerina only gets to go to the play place for another few weeks because once she's in Kindergarten, she will no longer be allowed in the play place. It will be a sad day for both of us.
Photobucket
Sweetie ALWAYS colors when she goes in the play place.
Photobucket
Captain Adorable and I love our little shopping dates.
Photobucket
Photobucket
We are very good bargain shoppers. Well, we try to be anyway.
Photobucket
Unfortunately, Fred Meyer doesn't have the best deal on clothes. Even on the sales and clearance.
Photobucket
But I still like to look and occasionally I'll find something.
Photobucket
We picked up some school supplies for Ballerina and a new car seat for Sweetie (her old one is falling apart). Photobucket
Thank goodness for Fred Meyer.

2 comments:

V said...

That is amazing that they offer free babysitting! That would make shopping so much easier.

Cpt Naykid said...

I was thinking about our trip to Utah in Sept, and we can't drop of all our kids at FM for a hour like we did last time. We would only be able to drop off Sweetie and then we would have to keep two kids entertained. Bummer. I guess we'll need to think of something else this time.