Captain Adorable loved the little baby area (I wasn't really in a picture taking mood so I didn't try to get super cute ones. Good thing Cpt. A is super cute without any effort).
Especially the ball pit.
Sweetie made a little friend for a while.
Her pants are all wet from the water area where she spent most of her time.
Captain Adorable liked crawling around.
The girls did some spin art which was conveniently left at the OMSI so I didn't have to try to figure out if I should hang it up before I throw it away.
Taking a little lunch break.
Sweetie stayed at the flubber table for at least half an hour.
Ballerina was doing construction.
Captain Adorable made a little friend.

Ballerina was pretending to be a chipmunk with the other 562341.2 bajillion kids that were there on the free day.
Captain Adorable joined her, making the most convincing chipmunk with those cheeks.
Captain Adorable fell asleep in his stroller while chewing on his blanket.
We decided to wait in line for one last exhibit.
So I took some pictures while chatting with Baby I's mom, which is what I do when I have a free minute.
Sweetie is always snacking.
We finally got to see the dry ice.
And these cool bubbles.
The girls were pretty fascinated.
Look how the bottom bubbles is moving on Sweetie's hand.
Ballerina liked popping them because they were filled with a vapor and it looked cool when it escaped the bubble.
We had to walk quite a ways to our parking spot, so I make the girls stop to take a rest, but what I really wanted was a picture. Sweetie was cute about it. Ballerina didn't want to cooperate (which always happens when she doesn't eat).
But she got into it when I started focusing on Sweetie.
Silly girls.
This was the best one I could get.
We had a fun time, even if it was really crowded. I was glad we brought a friend so I had someone to talk to!
1 comment:
We need to buy our OMSI annual pass soon so we will have it by the time we travel down to Eugene.
Not a picture taking mood? There are 29 pics in this post! :)
Spin art? I don't recall that. I look forward to being able to go with you guys during the year. I'll go walking off with Cpt A and explore some of the other locations as well.
Sweetie's eyes look full honey brown in some of those close-ups. Her eyes might change color soon.
What were those bubbles made of? really weird looking stuff.
Your last pic really caught some classic faces of the girls.
Post a Comment