Handsome Husband liked this end table.
I liked how there were old school film projectors in these cubbies.
We love this girls' room. The bed had ironwork that made it look like a carriage.

This table was made from wood harvested from the build site. Many parts of the house (hardwood floors and counter tops) were made from wood from the build site.

This was a cool chandelier made with fake candles.
I like this decorative cubby. This house had an insulated attic and the way to get to it was a bookcase that was a false wall. So it was a like a secret passageway.
I could have taken more pictures, but I knew I wouldn't really want the pictures. People are so much more interesting than things.
After touring the houses we went to Red Robin for dinner. I ate WAY too many steak fries and we shared a Mile High Chocolate Pie. It's so nice to get out with Handsome Husband and enjoy one on one time!






1 comment:
Thanks for the date, it was fun. The Street of Dreams homes are always impressive. Some of them aren't practical, especially for kids. But the amenities are always fun.
Last date of summer? sounds so final...
At least we have one more horah next week!
Post a Comment