Monday, August 9, 2010

FHE: Car Wash

For Family Home Evening this week, we decided to teach the girls how to wash the car.
Photobucket
Captain Adorable and I watched from a safe distance, upstairs in his room. We had the window opened so we could see and hear and therefore be part of Family Home Evening.Photobucket
I wanted to avoid moments like this:Photobucket
Captain Adorable was sad that he missed out on all the fun. Photobucket
Both the girls took washing the windows very seriously.
Photobucket
They loved it.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Cpt Naykid said...

I am glad that cleaning is still excited to the girls. I want to coninute taking advantage of that and teach them how to have fun while cleaning.

That car was so dirty that it needed to be cleaned twice. You can still see some of the dirt streaks.

But I still consider it a success! Maybe I can get them to help me vacuum it out on Saturday :)