My good friend Summer asked me to take cousin pictures for her. Summer is really supportive of me becoming a photographer. She is a graphic designer and has offered to make a logo for me. :) I'm pretty excited about it, but I feel like I have a LONG way to go and much to learn before I feel comfortable charging money for my photography.

Here are more of the pictures I took. The mom in the pictures is Summer's sister. She gave me buckets of cute boy clothes for Cpt. Adorable and I am so grateful!
You know I had to get a few pictures of Captain Adorable in the bucket.
I also snagged a few pictures of the girls with their friends.



I told the girls I wanted a picture of their eyes so they looked straight at the lens (I told them it was like a mirror).
I was so excited to get the opportunity and the experience to take pictures for Summer.




2 comments:
Wow the girls' eyes look amazing (especially in the picture of everyone laying down on the blanket.)
Nice job honey! You can definitely charge money with how well you do.
Post a Comment