Thursday, August 5, 2010

Visiting Daddy's Work

Handsome Husband has been bugging me for a while to bring the kids in to his work so he can show them off. I think I've only brought them in twice since Captain Adorable was born. So we headed out. Ballerina insisted on wearing her watch and necklace and she chose a special hair do (I've been having her choose them from pictures from my favorite hair blog). And of course, Sweetie wanted her hair done as well.
Photobucket
We brought Handsome Husband's co-workers some cupcakes that Ballerina helped me bake yesterday and in return the girls got spoiled with candy from them. Captain Adorable had no problem showing off his quick crawling and ball chucking abilities. Ballerina was chattering up a storm and Sweetie smiled and ate her candy.
Photobucket
After visiting co-workers, Handsome Husband took us on the Max Light Rail train to the mall for lunch.
Photobucket
The girls love riding the train, even if it doesn't look like it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And of course, they can't resist the water fountains at the mall.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The girls had McDonald's and Handsome Husband and I had Subway. Then we quickly shopped the sales at Children's Place. $2.99 and under!! We got tons of shirts for Cpt. A, a few for Ballerina and some baby shower gifts. They didn't have what I was looking for in Sweetie's size. Here we're waiting for the Max so we can let Handsome Husband get back to work.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Captain Adorable playing with his feet. It's so convenient for feet to be around to keep babies entertained.
Photobucket
Handsome Husband explains what braille is to Ballerina while we wait. Always teaching.
Photobucket
On the way home Ballerina told me that she was SO BORED there. I told her that I was SO sorry that she was so bored and that I would make sure that I never bring her to visit Daddy's work again, or let her get candy from his coworkers, or let her ride the Max or get food at the mall... Then she said she was only a little bit bored and that she just didn't want to be there for that LONG. She recently got introduced to the word bored and I think she was trying it out. Sweetie, on the other hand, was telling me that she liked getting the candy and riding the train. She wasn't bored.

1 comment:

Cpt Naykid said...

Thanks for coming to visit me at work! It was great.

Surprising that Ballerina was "bored" since she was chattering the entire time and had complete attention.

My co-workers commented on how cute Cpt A is and how active and fast he was. They enjoyed seeing him.