Sunday, January 31, 2010

At the Park

Handsome Husband came with us to the park when I shot Ballerina's photos. He pushed Cpt. Adorable around in the stroller and Sweetie walked with him so I could just focus on Ballerina. Afterwards Sweetie had a great time playing at the park while Cpt. Adorable slept in the stroller. I should have done Sweetie's hair...
Chasing Daddy. Notice Sweetie's wet bum. She went down the wet slide.
I love this one:
Handsome Husband left to play basketball and Sweetie wanted to swing.
She LOVES swinging.
Her feet hang so far off the ground!
It was in the 40's and we left when it started to rain. It was a real treat for the girls since I don't normally take them outside when it's rainy.

3 comments:

V said...

She's so pretty. My favorites are #10 & #11.
(And the cheek pinching one made me laugh.)

Emmy said...

Looks like she had fun. Such cute pictures

Cpt Naykid said...

I thought I was cleaning her cheek not pinching...maybe I am wrong.

I enjoyed coming and helping out.

Thinking of things to do for tomorrow, the weather has been looking nice, so why not go to the beach! I checked the low tide table and it listed Seaside low tide at 2:25 pm. It will be 0.3 feet below sea level. Want to take your boy to the beach for some beach photos? I figure we can stay there for 2 hours, the high is in the low 50's, dress warm, bring a backup pair of clothes for everyone (no one goes in the water), we just do sand stuff.

What do ya say?