Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Reason You have Girls

You have little girls so they will dress up in tutus and fairy wings and dance around their bedrooms at bedtime.Sweetie's got some natural flair.
She was dancing around saying, "I'm wearing a ta-ta!"
Grandma J gave her the dark pink one for her birthday. She wore it over her pants to her doctor's appointment.
Ballerina thinks that this skirt with her ballet shoes are a great combination. I'm not seeing it. Maybe it's her pj top that I don't love.
Sweetie was being SOOO cute.
After running around for a while, Sweetie collapsed on the floor because she was so tired. Ballerina decided to drag her around by her ankles. It was so funny because Sweetie was sooo limp.
Cpt. Adorable came in for scriptures and prayer.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Haha! So cute! Looks familiar.... ;D
Love the flattened fairy at the end- hee hee!