We started out with Ballerina posing.Then I asked her to tell me some jokes.
She thought she was a real hoot.
This is her trying not to smile: And I can never narrow down my pictures, especially of my kids. One of my favorites:
Then I let her play around on the playground.
I'd like to get better at candid shots. So many times I just focus on getting that smile. I obviously got plenty of it. It was a very successful shoot.
Oh you chose the best everything! Shirt for her eyes, background for her personality, lighting for her skin, husband for her gene combo... ;D Good work! :D
Great photo shoot honey! We definitely have two beautiful girls. She really does look much older in these pictures, and Ballerina is really developing into a wonderful little girl.
Thanks for marrying me and giving me such perfect kids!
9 comments:
These are all gorgeous shots! She is so beautiful. (And her hair is so thick with so much volume.)
What an adorable girl!
Yes it was a success! So cute, I LOVE her hair.
LOVE IT! The pictures are so wonderful and I love your blog too.
Oh you chose the best everything! Shirt for her eyes, background for her personality, lighting for her skin, husband for her gene combo... ;D Good work! :D
My goodness she is so pretty! You have so many shots here that are just gorgeous!
You have your work cut out for you :) You guys are going to be shooing boys away left and right!! She is soooo pretty and grown up! Great pics girl.
Thanks for the ego boost for both Ballerina and I, everyone! :)
Great photo shoot honey! We definitely have two beautiful girls. She really does look much older in these pictures, and Ballerina is really developing into a wonderful little girl.
Thanks for marrying me and giving me such perfect kids!
Post a Comment