Here's the birthday girl.


She was so good waiting for Ballerina's dance class to be over.

Her 'lil cupcake shirt was her first gift of the day. I woke up to the girls fighting, so I got up, stuffed the shirt in a bag and gave it to her. It perked her right up. She was all about a present in the morning. I love this tradition of giving them a birthday outfit the morning of their birthday!

We went to Costco and grabbed hot dogs and frozen yogurt. Totally valid birthday fare.

Notice the red nail polish. She's such a girly girl.

Ballerina was enjoying her hot dog, even if it doesn't look like it.

And I had to include a couple pictures of Cpt. Adorable. He was being SOOO good in his car seat!


Now for dessert.


She was blessed with eyelashes of glory.

Forgive the dirty face. This is one of the squishy faces that she makes.


Ballerina was getting cold in her tights so she used Sweetie's coat as a leg warmer.


Sweetie got a Barbie cake this year. It was hard to get her to choose a color. First she wanted yellow, then pink and then blue and back to pink. I just went with blue so it would be different from
Ballerina's.

She loved it and she totally picked some frosting off of it. I didn't quite get the consistency right this time so the frosting wasn't as smooth, but she didn't mind.

She was a happy Birthday Girl.

We went to Chuck E Cheese to celebrate. Pictures to follow.
1 comment:
I like how you labeled her face the "squishy face," very appropriate. She has developed her own expressions, and they are significantly different from Ballerina's. Sounds like the girls were pretty good after their morning squabble. Whenever I am downstairs, they behave much better, even if I am not watching. That shows me they are obviously not to the point of full unsupervised play time.
Someday it will come!
Post a Comment