Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pink Cake

Five years ago today was the day before I became a mom. I don't remember what I did, but I had no idea that I'd be waking up at 4AM and deciding it was time to go to the hospital.

Now, five years later, I was busy making a cake with a little cheerleader beside me. Baby Dragon wanted a PINK (it's her new favorite color) Barbie chocolate cake.
She helped me bake the cake and kept asking me why it was taking so long to beep. Then she was counting down the time until it cooled down so we could frost it. I was mean and made her wait until after dinner.
Baby Dragon pointed out the things she liked on the box that she wanted me to incorporate into her cake. She was constantly telling me that I was doing a good job and that I was the best. No matter how I decorated the dress it turned out to be exactly what she wanted and she thought it was great. She especially loved the dots. She was beyond happy.
She is SO excited to turn 5 tomorrow!

2 comments:

Emmy said...

It is cute! Great job

Jeana said...

Wow I am totally impressed it turned out great! My little girl will be in for some dissapointment when she wants me to make her a princess cake I'm afraid....I will just have to hire you instead. :) By the way love the new family picture! Did you get a haircut? I like it!