Friday, December 4, 2009

All Three

I wanted a good picture of all three kids together. So I took them to the library and we fed the ducks and I tried to get good pictures. See the goose in the back? It followed us.And so did all the ducks. Right next to each other the girls look quite a bit alike.
Baby Dragon's smile looked a little plastered on. I promised to go get the girls ice cream cones if they smiled. She was very serious about getting that ice cream.
Sisters!
I love this one of the girls holding Captain Adorable sideways.
Sweetie's face is incredible.
Baby Dragon looking crazy.
They had a little giggling moment when I was trying to get them to look all cuddly.
Which led to this winner:
Captain Adorable was way into sucking on his fist. I think the stimulation of being outside in the cold (it was in the 40s) and me shouting "Sweetie! Look RIGHT HERE!" was starting to get to him.
So he started crying.
See how Sweetie is great at saying "Cheese" but not so great at looking in the right direction?
Ah, she is looking.
And making faces.
I decided to give up on the group shots and took one of just her.
And then we had ice cream.
Yum.
Captain Adorable got bonked by my camera. But he was a good sport.

7 comments:

Emmy said...

Well it looks like it was all worth it, such cute shots!!

Jeana said...

I love all of them! I like the candid shots you got as well. They can sometimes turned out to be better than the ones where we are trying to get the ALL to look at the camera at the same time (sometimes an almost impossible feat). So cute great photography!

Cpt Naykid said...

Very nice pics honey. I had only seen the winners before, so it was fun to see the process. Cpt A will get used to the picture process quickly. It is just part of his life :)

Looks like BD has my same squinty eyes, and one more than the other...just like her papa. At least she has your beauty!

rachel said...

You're pictures are all so adorable! I love them! Especially the one of the two girls hugging! You're also making me feel guilty! Soph keeps asking to go play at the park and I keep telling her it's too cold. It's in the 50s to low 60s. Although it's supposed to be a little warmer next week so we'll go then!

E said...

They are so precious!!! They have just the right mix of both you and J. Don't you just love kids?!?! BTW, email me your address so that I can add you guys to our Christmas card list!

Elaine said...

That is TOO cute!!! You have the most gorgeous children!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

These are great photos. I haven't taken a good one of all three of mine for ages, so our Christmas card this year was all pieced together with random shots.