I bought one of those Gingerbread House kits. You can create quality memories with your kids without having to do everything home made...

The girls chose what they wanted from the pictures on the box and I squeezed the frosting on.

All placement of candy was their own doing.


I made them say cheese before they got some goldfish crackers.

Baby Dragon had been pouting for some reason, so her eyes are a little watery.

This was a very easy project. I believe we will repeat this next year. Thank heaven for kits.
2 comments:
Very cute house!!
I love that you do projects and fun things with the kids. They will remember and love you for these activities and memories!
you forgot to mention how impressed all the cousins were when they saw the house. They were amazed that both girls had placed all the candies!
Post a Comment