Yesterday, my cousins offered to babysit the girls so we could go out for an adult dinner with my grandparents and my aunts and uncles. We went to the Olive Garden.

Handsome Husband and Abra (Aunt S and Uncle J in the back).

Handsome Husband and I.

We brought Captain Adorable, of course.

He endured some cheek pinching.


But, he was happiest on the floor, as usual.

Afterwards, I hosted a girls' night at my house. Since I needed to put the kids to bed so they would be decent for church and Handsome Husband wanted to stay to play games, I came home to put the kids to bed. Then my girl cousins and my aunts came over and we giggled and laughed and watched old family videos together. It was really fun.
Today Handsome Husband and I
sang in a quartet at church, I was alto and he was tenor. Here is Captain Adorable in his new jumperoo. His feet just barely touch the floor on the lowest level.

He loves it.


He likes hanging out, I bet he'll have a ton of fun once he figures out how to jump in it!

Lego building with Daddy.

Here's Baby Dragon with her Pegasus, one of the new favorite Christmas toys.

Sweetie was pretending it was her birthday with the fake cake.

She wanted me to sing to her.

2 comments:
Sounds like a great weekend!
I still haven't gone back and seen all these posts yet. Cpt A seems to be enjoying his jumperoo more. I think the girls would play with their blocks if we just got it out for them. It is funny that they only play with what is in eye sight. They don't search or work very much for their toys.
We can move lots of toys upstairs if you like. I took them all out of Cpt A's room and the girls room just has the kitchen and the vanity. Speaking of which...they don't really use the kichten, can we sell it and get some toy boxes in their instead?
Love you!
Post a Comment