We went to the in-laws for a family Christmas get-together turned bowl game. Cougars (BYU) vs the Beavers (OSU). We dominated. Baby Dragon only surfaced from playing with cousins for some birthday cake.

We had multiple birthdays to celebrate.

Handsome Husband's
cousins were visiting with their family of 6, including new baby Elizabeth and her mommy Anna.

Handsome Husband took great care of Cpt. Adorable.

Cpt. Adorable always stares at me when anyone else is holding him. He's totally begging me with his eyes to take him and hold him (and probably feed him).


I spent some one-on-one time with Sweetie. She spent at least an hour coloring, then she played with a memory game.

BYU touchdown (notice Capt. A staring at me from across the room).

Sweetie is very quiet when she snitches. She is daintily pulling the plate towards her.

It looks so goood...

I just took a bite of the cake. This is her look of teasing indignation:

And I took another bite.

Then she ate something healthy.

The game was intensely good, since we were winning.

Baby Elizabeth looking cute.

I discovered that it's very easy to bond with Sweetie when she sits on your lap. She is my cuddliest child and enjoys lap time.

So she played with this little computer and I helped out. Not that she needed my help, but she enjoyed it.


Now she's being silly.


Etch A Sketch. She had me draw a house, trees and a cat and dog. She was lucky they were even remotely recognizable. I failed to document my awesomeness.


My sister-in-law wanted to take some pictures of Sweetie on my lap and I'm so glad she did since I'm not normally in pictures!
2 comments:
We were at that game, it was awesome!
Horrifically cold but awesome.
Go BYU! We Won!
So I didn't know you took all these pics, I was so busy watching the game. I loved your documenting Sweetie's faces with her foot and you snitching. It was a very accurate summary because those are very common Sweetie expressions.
I never noticed how much Cpt A stares at you across the room. I always thought he was looking around at different things and his sisters, while he has just been following you! He will definitely be a momma's boy. He will have a hard time when you are unavailable during your treatment.
Post a Comment