And Handsome Husband told me to stop taking pictures.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Snow Day
Posted by
Erika
at
11:44 PM
We arrived at Grandma and Papa's house for a nice post Christmas week of vacation. As we were unpacking I had to snap a few pictures of my little boy.

Almost an entire day was consumed with buying this:
We couldn't even get it home to the in-laws because of the snow and it spent its first night in a church parking lot. It snowed the whole day we were buying the car and I was really sad to miss out on my girls' excitement for the first snow of the year (their grandparents were babysitting). Baby Dragon wanted to catch a snowflake on her tongue. Sweetie played in the snow for about 1/2 an hour with no gloves, I'm told. But when we got home Handsome Husband helped Baby Dragon build a snowman.
Poor Baby Dragon had no gloves. We didn't come expecting snow!
It all melted the next day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Whoopiee! A new car! It has been wonderful driving the PT cruiser. A significant upgrade over the Sable. Did I ever tell you that Baby Dragon and I had a good conversation while driving it home from my parents house. She enjoyed riding in the car and was very excited that Morris had a new friend. She loved the idea of them playing together! She asked me the name of the car...I couldn't think of one, so I called it the Silver Surfer. We can make a better one later as appropriate.
Post a Comment