Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day

Christmas morning Sweetie slept in until 7AM! That's about an hour later than usual. We all went down together. We decided to tell Santa to only bring one gift plus stockings this year. Not that we didn't make up for it with the presents under the tree. I'm a little embarrassed that we went so crazy with gifts this year.Sweetie was the most excited about the fact that Santa ate the cookie and the plate was empty. Here's Baby Dragon with a couple of stocking stuffers:
Sweetie loved these Max and Ruby dolls:
Santa brought Handsome Husband some Legos to share with the kids, because we all know that he's the one that really wants to play with them.
And Baby Dragon got a guitar that she was VERY happy with.
And the Lego creating begins.
Captain Adorable got a cute snowman ornament. I LOVE ornaments.
Sweetie and some Christmas headbands.
And here is the massive pile of discarded wrappings. Spot the baby!
Sweetie was in the kitchen doing a puzzle. Once she got a puzzle, she kept asking if each new present was another puzzle! This is the apron my older sister made for me!
Isn't it cute? She even put my name on it! She had to have been inspired because I had bought myself a cute frilly apron, but made myself return it because I just couldn't spend that much on it. Then I open her present to me and it's even better than the one I returned. :)
Captain A and Handsome Husband sporting some new Christmas clothes. I don't think Cpt. A liked Handsome Husband's whiskers.
I haven't gotten pictures of the girls with their favorite presents which are these 2 feet tall dinosaurs and some smaller unicorns. We also got a Wii and Wii Fit and a flat screen TV (I got a great deal on black Friday!). I surprised Handsome Husband with the Wii New Super Mario Brothers game and he was really excited about that. He surprised me with the David Archuleta Christmas CD, a laundry room floor mat, an apple light switch plate cover for my apple kitchen and an apple spoon rest with my name on it. I told him he did a great job, but he didn't think he did since I'd "picked out" most of the things. (I'd circled some things in a catalog and he kept it and ordered from that, but I didn't remember the things I'd circled) It was an abundant Christmas.

We went over to my Grandma's again to play with family. Sweetie really enjoyed helping me paint some gingerbread ornaments that I'd made earlier in the week with a friend.
Here's Sweetie with Cousin A (who liked to carry Sweetie around):

1 comment:

Cpt Naykid said...

Well that picture of our Christmas presents doesn't do the pile justice. I guess I should have taken a picture in our room where it was easily seen. I guess the wrapings and result afterwards gave a pretty good idea.

THe kids had a blast and Sweetie was hilarious with her toys. she had to play with each one before she opened the next.

The toys were a hit.

Speaking of that apron? I think you should wear it more often :)