Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Kingsburg Makes for Happy Babies

We enjoy playing Kingsburg. Captain Adorable was in especially good spirits.And this handsome man is the reason why my kids are so cute:
There's Baby Dragon bugging Cpt. A. He's a good sport.
I think this is my favorite picture of the night:
And here is a series of great pictures of Captain Adorable. These are for my mom because I'm SURE she will love looking at all the tiny nuances of my baby's face, like I do.
He gets the corner eye-crinkle from his daddy.
Pinching the cheeks.
In case you were wondering, I dominated in this game. Dominated.

1 comment:

Cpt Naykid said...

Fun pics! Too funny to go through them all and see Cpt A. He truly is a happy kid, and a cute one!

Yes, you definitely dominated that game. Nice job!

Or did I let you win....?

Love you!