Handsome Husband and I have a great ward. We had a very fun game night.

Captain Adorable accompanied us while the girls stayed with a babysitter.

We started out playing a board game when the lights went out and we heard a scream. The divider was pulled back to reveal a cast of characters. Cpt. A was held by a nice sister while I took pictures of the event.

Handsome Husband was asked to play "Mr. Sage" ahead of time.

My good friend Carda was Ms. Peabrain.

Stephanie, the new YW President, was the maid.

Laura, who organized it, was Mrs. Whitewash.

Jeff, the Elder's Quorum President, made a great detective.

The ward members went to each suspect and gathered clues. This was Professor Prune. Each suspect had two clues.

Ms. Peabrain had sparkly eyelashes.

General Catsup was very in character.

"Reverend Finch" played by Mitch, one of our seminary teachers.
The blonde is "Miss Crimson" played by another Laura.
Handsome Husband discloses his clues.

"Mr. Body"

I love this picture of the maid telling her clues. :)

The line up. After we had time to interrogate everyone, we all put our guesses in a basket (they were numbered in the order they were received so that the first one who guessed right would win).

I only guessed the weapon right.

It was Mr. Sage, with the rope in the Music Room!

I'm married to a murderer! Hehehe.
3 comments:
What a fun fun activity! It does look like you have a fun ward.
I like how it was a surprise to myself that I had even murdered him! I must have done it in my sleep or something!
I hosted at murder mystery dinner party for Halloween. It was so fun!
Post a Comment