Captain Adorable loves his crib. He sleeps the best in it.
When he starts to arch his back and squeal too much, then I know he is tired. So I carry him to his room. I give him a squeeze and a kiss, then lay him in his crib. I tell him I love him and sometimes give him another kiss.
Then I always cover him with his blue star blanket and I crank the mobile.Most of the time he will quietly drift off to sleep.
I am sure he enjoys his crib because it is quiet. I thought by our third child he would be able to sleep through anything. But I keep learning that our family is fairly quiet (although it doesn't seem that way sometimes).
3 comments:
Capt A & Olivia look SO MUCH ALIKE when they are sleeping.
really? I want to see pics!
I am sure he enjoys his crib because it is quiet. I thought by our third child he would be able to sleep through anything. But I keep learning that our family is fairly quiet (although it doesn't seem that way sometimes).
Babies sleeping make me want to nap.
Zzzzzzzzzz
Post a Comment