Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ballerina Dragon

I believe the time has come to change Baby Dragon's blog name to something more grown up. She is 5, after all. So her new blog name is Ballerina Dragon. But I'll probably just call her Ballerina. It is so fitting because that is what she wants to be when she grows up at this point and she wears her ballerina costume ALL THE TIME. And she is in a ballet class!Ballerina Dragon didn't want to look at the camera, she was sooo enthralled in her class. I'm sure I annoyed the teacher when I was calling Ballerina's name in a stage whisper to try and get her attention.
Ballerina Dragon is SOOO excited, she even told the pediatrician that she's a ballerina!
Here the teacher is telling stories to the girls to help get them ready for the next dance.
I could probably put Sweetie in the class since there are girls her age, but Handsome Husband wants to have a standing rule that there are no regular classes until the kids are 5. It's probably a good idea because things are going to get more and more hectic as they get older. I'm sure I'll start feeling like a chauffeur in the future.

1 comment:

Cpt Naykid said...

Nice! I hadn't seen these pics yet. She definitely looks very focused. I can tell that she is very passionate about dance. I am sure she will continue to enjoy it as we encourage her.

Great way to learn balance, coordination, and get some wiggles out! Maybe we could look for some dvd lessons that she could do at home to practice or something