We took Sweetie to Chuck E Cheese's to celebrate her birthday. She doesn't really have enough friends her age to have a party yet and I feel like we haven't celebrated her past birthdays properly (plane ride on her first birthday, me too morning sick to make a cake on her 2nd). She enjoyed Chuck E Cheese so much the last time we went that I really felt like it would be the perfect way to celebrate. And she LOVED it. As soon as we got there she got to wear a sticker that said it was her birthday and she disappeared and went straight for a game that she remembered from last time. When she saw the carousel she was SOOOO excited to ride it. She rode it a TON, probably to make up for when she wouldn't ride the carousel last time.
A puzzle, of course.
My little 3 year old and me.

Cpt. Adorable hung out, he loves his taggies blanket.
Sweetie and one of her favorite games.
Squashing the spiders.
And back on the carousel.She was having a little war with another girl when it came to putting the next token in to make it go. At one point Sweetie STOOD THERE next to the coin slot, waiting for the carousel to stop so she could be the one to put the coin in. It was HILARIOUS that she wanted to be the one to put the coin in. I think there was a time when two tokens got shoved in.


At the end when we were turning in the tickets for prizes, Sweetie really wanted a Chuck E Cheese spoon. As soon as she got it, she ran back to our table so she could eat her cake with the new spoon! She's such a funny girl! I grabbed a candy necklace for her. Ballerina wanted a little slinky. Handsome Husband won a thing of cotton candy to share.
1 comment:
Yes, Chuck E is definitley a big hit with the girls. They had a blast. I could tell Ballerina was a little disappointed we couldn't stay longer, but they were definitley ready for bed. I like the printed pic of you guys at the end. Classic.
Post a Comment