Yep it is a an easy way to mess around with the colors :) I often keep it on AWB as I am too busy messing with the ISO and aperture to be paying attention to the white balance.
That looks great! I want a sweet camera. Some day. :)
The first two looks like there are less shadows. the following pics have more color to them, but Cpt A looks more yellow. Very interesting how setting it with the black/white increased the contrast.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yep it is a an easy way to mess around with the colors :) I often keep it on AWB as I am too busy messing with the ISO and aperture to be paying attention to the white balance.
That looks great! I want a sweet camera. Some day. :)
The first two looks like there are less shadows. the following pics have more color to them, but Cpt A looks more yellow.
Very interesting how setting it with the black/white increased the contrast.
Post a Comment