Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Balls
Posted by
Erika
at
10:39 AM
I can be a sucker for a deal. At Target I found these bags of 150 balls for under $4 each (normally $15 each).So I grabbed two bags. Who doesn't need 300 balls? I also grabbed a $5 kiddie pool to put them in.
The balls do not stay in pool.
The kids have been having a blast with them.
Captain Adorable seems especially fond of the red ones. He tries to suck on them. It looks like he's licking them as he holds on lightly, fingers extended, and then they slip out of his grasp.
I think he will appreciate them more when he can sit up and crawl.
We'll see if I'll be willing to keep them around that long.
Capt. Adorable doing a Gerber baby impression:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, I noticed how the ball toys are already stored in the garage. We can bring them out again and let the girls play with it this weekend. We just need to have more guidelines on cleaning up the ball mess.
Post a Comment