Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Babies

These are pictures of my babies all at 5 months, starting with Captain Adorable.
And Sweetie.
And Ballerina

4 comments:

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

Those are so cute. I can see handsome husband in ballerina's picture, and you in Captain Adorable s, and Sweetie's is like a blend of both of you! I love baby smiles!

Cpt Naykid said...

Wow, very interesting comparisons of all three kids. I think Ballerina's baby pic looks the most like my baby pics. But Cpt A definitely has my squinty eye syndrome. Looks like Sweetie won the chubby baby contest and also has the longest eyelashes.

Very cool, thanks for doing so much journalizing, documenting and photo taking. You are so good at it, that I tend to slack off....maybe I should repent....

Stephanie said...

They all have the same shape eyes. So very cute and happy babies.

Ariana Rose said...

They all have such pretty, sparkly eyes!

I'm sure my kids would love playing with yours. I've dreamt about other bloggers a couple times. Even one who's blog I only visited once! Not creepy ;)