Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hug Point

Sweetie fell asleep on the way to the beach. It's probably an hour and a half drive for us.
This is the first thing you see to the right when you go down the stairs at Hug Point. Handsome Husband LOVES that there are caves to explore. Just around that outcropping is our favorite part.
The waterfall! You have to go at a low enough tide to get around the outcropping without getting soaked. On our way back to the car the girls and I got hit by a wave. It was quite traumatic for Ballerina.
It was Captain Adorable's first backpack ride. "First of many," says Handsome Husband.
He's so cute.

Handsome Husband helped get Sweetie to run around for her photo shoot.
Handsome Husband and Captain Adorable by the waterfall.
My boys.
I thought it was cute that Captain Adorable was laughing while being carried around. He loves to laugh.
After I was done taking Sweetie's pictures we changed her into a different outfit. The girls were pushing the sand down.
I took a few pictures of Captain Adorable at the beach.
Handsome Husband loves his little boy.
I think Captain Adorable looks a little like his cousin Olivia in this picture.
Captain Adorable really does love to laugh, most often with a fist in his mouth.
Ballerina was pretending that this V of sand was her boat. She was trying to build up the sides.
No idea what Sweetie was doing. Most of the time you can hear her say, "Oh, sure. That's great!" to pretty much any play time suggestion.
Handsome Husband wanted to take my picture. I didn't do my hair, though.
It was a beautiful day at the beach, who would have thought in February?

2 comments:

V said...

You look beautiful. I like how the images are really big. And I totally agree Capt A and Olivia look a lot a like.

E said...

Those pictures are fabulous!! Love it!